- 11 May 2023
- Pro Audio Systems
Conferences can be a perfect platform for communicating with your customers or raising awareness of industry trends and issues amongst a large audience. But, whilst a professional Presentation with a pertinent message will have an effect, you never get a second chance to make a first impression. We can take this worry off your shoulders with our range of quality Sound, lighting and Audio Visual Equipment and specialized Conference equipment hire. Soundworks Audiovisual is always investing in technological equipment to meet customer and market needs. DELEGATE MICROPHONE SYSTEM Our delegate microphone system provides high levels of flexibility, control, convenience and audio quality (no interference or signal corruption). We provide contribution units tailored to your needs where small groups or individuals can: The chairperson’s unit can temporarily mute all other active microphones, allowing effective conference control. Translation Equipment for Conferences and Meetings In addition to providing interpreters we also supply translation & interpreting equipment for conferences, meetings and conventions. We offer state-of-the-art interpretation and translation equipment including interpreter's booths, microphones, headphones, transmitters, consoles and all related sound and audio components. We will take care of every aspect of your needs from the technical set-up of all equipment to the provision of interpreters to the recording of proceedings. Flexibility is a priority to us and we are aware that conferences and meetings come in all shapes and sizes. No matter how big or small your request we can ensure you get the interpreting equipment you need. From small scale business meetings to multilingual conferences, we have the first hand experience to guarantee satisfaction. Contact us for a quote or to discuss an upcoming event you need help with.
Multilingual Conference Solutions. Examples of the interpreting equipment and services you need and we supply are:
- Soundproof Interpreting Booths - Our simple interpreter's booths allow your conference interpreters to be tucked away discreetly.
- Interpreter Consoles, Mixers, Recording Devices - Available in many configurations to cover a wide range of conference/meeting formats.
- Experienced Interpreting Equipment Technicians - Technicians at the apex of their professions who set up, organize and monitor interpreting systems during meetings or conferences.
- Delegate Units - Including microphones, headphones and voting systems for delegates and attendees.
- Tie/lapel microphones allow the wearer to move around and speak.
- Lectern microphones enable speakers to talk directly to their audience.
- Table microphones can either be controlled by the system operator or by delegates using push-to-talk microphones.
- Question and Answer microphones are hand held and can be taken to members of an audience when they want to speak.
- Stand microphones are placed around a conference hall for the audience to walk up to when asking questions.